Terms of cooperation are based on a number of company advantages, which have been proven by our experience in this field.
Transparency is our priority in building relationships as we are confident in the quality of the services provided, and signing the contract is an integral part of our work and a proof of our legal liability in accordance with the law. Concluding the contract envisaged a number of obligations and commitments towards our customers, which we steadily discharge, as well as we provide all payment documents proving services to have been paid for. The agreement is concluded by accepting the terms of cooperation by the client. The conditions are considered accepted when the payment for the services is 100% deposited according to the contracted settlement scheme.
The “PhD-Center” is contractually liable to the customer and is obliged to ensure the below guarantees:
- the cooperation is based on transparency and high quality of expertise due to the efficient work of the company’s managers and specialists getting your scientific work done;
- your assignment or project is stipulated to get done by only a specialist who is a holder of a scientific degree in the certain field of knowledge and a high level of expertise;
- after the project is completed, should any corrections or changes be made to the paper, we tailor or adjust your scientific paper to meet the requirements;
- control and management responsiveness to your inquiries regarding assignments and full-fledged support in the course of our cooperation;
- “PhD-Centre” company ensures 100% confidentiality of the received information concerning our cooperation, and non-disclosure of personal information of our clients to third parties.
All collision situations or disputes are settled in accordance with the provisions of the agreement, the terms of cooperation and the current legislation.
We work and undertake to fully maintain the complete confidentiality of the information we obtain from the customer of a particular service.