You want to order аnti-plagiarism detection work. They diluted your scientific work with your own conclusions and it took you the day to brainstorm the arguments, you used specialized literature, but the percentage of uniqueness still remains low? If you are on this page, you are interested in the ways of how to reduce or eliminate plagiarism from a paper. These days it makes no sense to try to change the letters – the software will immediately detect it. How to deal with anti-plagiarism and increase the level of originality of the work? Best, but time-consuming option is a rewrite, though recently its effectiveness has been an issue for the debate. It is important to follow a few rules:
- fewer quotations of laws;
- minimum exact quotes from various books;
- official statistical reporting adversely affects the uniqueness – use images instead;
- you need to use your plain language and avoid exact matches with the original source;
- it is not respectable to use the whole passages from lectures.
Eliminating plagiarism by replacing it with an original text seems to be the optimal solution
There have been invented a large number of ways to deceive the plagiarism-detecting systems. Encoding files works well until the teacher opens your written work and does not copy the fragment from there to paste it to Advego, Text.ru, etc. to be checked through. In the Internet, you can find loads of suggestions on how to bypass plagiarism checks using machine synonymizing, running the text through an online translator, and more. But what kind of quality of the text do you get in the end? A mere collection of words with no sense to find. These days, it is just author produced text brings the desired result being the elimination of plagiarism.
Reasons to get your thesis checked for plagiarism
Presently, the plagiarism verification system uses the Shingles algorithm. This is a comprehensive series of procedures based on:
- the canonization of the text (bringing it to a uniform format);
- splitting into shingles (shingle – fragmentary sequence of words);
- calculation of checksums;
- random selection of hashes.
Canonization removes prepositions, conjunctions, punctuation marks from the text. There are removed adjectives and nouns are converted to nominatives and singulars. Sometimes algorithms use only the roots of a word. A shingle usually consists of 4 words.
In 2018, the plagiarism verification system was updated by adding:
- search translated borrowing (if it was the English text you used as a basis, anti-plagiarism verification software would find it);
- search for commonly used expressions (regulatory and legal acts, introductory phrases and sentence structures, company names, etc.);
- highlighting bibliography (algorithms analyze the used literature);
- search for rephrasings (if you have changed the structure, replaced the words with synonyms, changed the word forms making, in general, a surface rewriting, the anti-plagiarism verification system will recognize a trick).
The above will recognise even a deep rewrite. Rewriting is an exorbitantly difficult task taking a lot of time and effort. By using synonymizing, breaking down sentences and rearranging words you will not succeed in this. So, how to deal with plagiarism and increase the level of originality of you scientific work under such conditions? Just by eliminating plagiarism through replacing it with the author-made original text. We are ready to assist you in coping with plagiarism, quoting sources and borrowings correctly.
AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR SCIENTIFIC WORK INCREASES ONLY THROUGH THE AUTHOR INVOLVEMENT.
Should you have any further questions, contact our manager. He or she will kindly answer all questions and provide advice.